Comprehensive IELTS Preparation Course
- Updated on Saturday 2nd of December 2023
This online preparation course is designed to help you improve your IELTS score. It is especially for people who want to take the IELTS Academic either for professional work such as nurses or those aiming to go to the university.
We have tried to organize this course in such a way that the content is delivered in the easiest possible way and suitable for a self-directed learning structure.
Are you wondering about the skills you need to pass your IELTS examination? Maybe we want to know how the IELTS examiners assess your levels or how to improve your band score. This comprehensive course is designed to help you find the answers and understand how you can prepare for this test.
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format
- Learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS Academic test
- Practise and develop skills and strategies by completing IELTS-style practice activities in reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Develop your reading, writing, listening and speaking English skills
Please note: This course is also useful for General Training candidates as the Speaking and Listening tests are the same and the skills and strategies in Writing and Reading are also the same.
We hope that the course will be impactful and enjoyable for your learning as it will fulfill your learning objectives. Let's go...
- A medical science background
- Free or premium Medcrine account
- Stable Internet connection
- 1:Introduction to the IELTS Examination
- 2:IELTS Exam Structure
- 3:IELTS Scoring system
- 4:IELTS Listening
- 5:IELTS Listening Part 1
- 6:IELTS Listening Part 2
- 7:IELTS Listening Part 3
- 8:IELTS Listening Part 4
- 9:Types of Questions in Listening
- 10:Tips for cacking IELTS Listening Paper
- 11:IELTS Reading - Academic
- 12:Types of question in Reading Test
- 13:Tips for cracking IELTS Reading Test
- 14:IELTS Writing Test - Academic
- 15:IELTS Writing Marking Criteria
- 16:Academic Writing ~ Task 1
- 17:Academic Writing – Task 2
- 18:Types of Questions in IELTS Writing Task 2
- 19:Organization of Task 2 essays
- 20:Tips for cracking IELTS Writing Test
- 21:IELTS Speaking Test
- 22:Part 1 – Introduction and interview
- 23:Part 2 – Long turn
- 24:Part 3 – Discussion
- 25:Tips for Cracking IELTS Speaking
- Task:Course assessment
- Task:Downloadable course materials
- Task:Course feedback and review
- Course completion digital certificate
- Topic: General
- 26 Chapters
- 10 CPD
- 29 Enrollments