Healthcare Staff Performance Management
- Updated on Tuesday 21st of March 2023
This course is designed to teach the fundamentals of staff performance management in a Healthcare setting.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
Define performance management.
Describe the importance of performance management.
Explain the functions of management.
Express the qualities of an effective manager.
Set expectations in Healthcare setting.
Illustrate the performance improvement process.
- A medical science background
- Physiology understanding
- Free or premium Medcrine account
- Internet connection
- 1:Performance Management
- 2:Functions of Performance Management
- 3:Types of Performance Management in Human Resources Management
- 4:Performance Management vs Performance Appraisal
- 5:Performance Management Purpose & its Objectives in Human Resource Management
- 6:Qualities of Effective Manager
- 7:Expectation Setting
- 8:Employee Engagement
- 9:Performance Evaluation
- 10:Performance Improvement Process
- Task:Course assessment
- Task:Downloadable course materials
- Task:Course feedback and review
- Course completition digital certificate
- Topic: Leadership
- 11 Chapters
- 2 CPD
- 25 Enrollments
About The Author