Oxygen Therapy and Administration short course
- Updated on Saturday 2nd of December 2023
The learner will gain the knowledge essential to interact properly with patients who are undergoing oxygen therapy through this course.
This module is intended to promote patient safety by enhancing the knowledge and skills of a healthcare provider who cares for adult patients receiving oxygen therapy.
At the end of the course, the learner will be:
Definition of oxygen therapy.
Discuss the Types of oxygen therapy.
List the purposes and indications of using oxygen therapy.
Explain the Administration of oxygen therapy.
Identify the Complication of oxygen therapy.
List Potential complications of O2 therapy.
Identify the signs and symptoms of O2 toxicity.
Identify different oxygen delivery devices.
Define pulse oximetry.
- A medical science background
- Free or premium Medcrine account
- Stable Internet connection
- Task:Course assessment
- Task:Downloadable course materials
- Task:Course feedback and review
- Course completion digital certificate
- Topic: Nursing
- 8 Chapters
- 1 CPD
- 83 Enrollments