Principles of critical care (Intensive care) Online Course
- Updated on Saturday 2nd of December 2023
Exemplary critical care knowledge enables one to have a rapid therapeutic response to a failure of vital organ systems, utilizing standardized and effective protocols such as advanced cardiac life support and advanced trauma life support.
Other critically ill patients in less urgent need of resuscitation remain vulnerable to multiple organ system failures and benefit from the prevention of each organ system dysfunction according to principles for ultimately reestablishing normal physiology.
This course enables you as a front-line healthcare worker to have an understanding of the basics for principles of critical care and the criteria for determination of admission to critical care units.
- A medical science background
- Free or premium Medcrine account
- Stable Internet connection
- Task:Course assessment
- Task:Downloadable course materials
- Task:Course feedback and review
- Course completion digital certificate
- Topic: Medicine
- 7 Chapters
- 3 CPD
- 12 Enrollments