How to use medcrine site
Login or create a free account for unlimited library access to our content.
There is no payment required when creating an account.
Creating an account
To create an account you only need to:
- Enter your first and last name.
- Your working email address.
- Choose a specialty and country.
- Then input your password
Once you have logged in into your medcrine account you shall be directed to your dashboard page. In Your Dashboar you can:
- Favourite your articles and visit them later.
- Access the QBank and attempt our structured high yield questions.
- Monitor your progress with regard to each questions taken and the scores.
- View your read articles and resume your last read article.
In our QBank section you can select and attempt questions of our four main categories; Physiology, Pthophysiology, Pharmacology and Nursing.
- Attempt new questions.
- Restart previously attempted questions.
- Access to corrections and answers.
- Monitor your performance.
Monitor Your Progress
In the progress section you get access to;
- Number of arcticles covered.
- Question tests attempted.
- Question test Scores.