Friday 21st of January 2022
16 Students Enrolled
This course is about demystifying research and research methods. It will outline the fundamentals of doing research, aimed primarily, but not exclusively, at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It places the student experience at the centre of our endeavours by engaging our learners in a range of robust and challenging research discussions and exercises.
The course will appeal to those of you who require an understanding of research approaches and skills, and importantly an ability to deploy them in your studies or in your professional lives. In particular, this course will aid those of you who have to conduct research as part of your undergraduate and postgraduate studies but do not perhaps have access to research methods courses, or for those of you who feel you would like additional support for self-improvement.
No prior knowledge or experience in research is required to take this course and as such, the course is for everyone with an interest to understand the research methodology.
The course is designed for a broad, general audience but will be particularly interesting for medical students and healthcare workers with a background of nursing, medicine.
The course is also suitable for holders of other medical sciences and individuals working in healthcare,as well as those considering a career as a healthcare professional, those with an interest in personal health and fitness, or anyone who simply wants to understand this amazing topic.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to research
- The research process
- Citation and Referencing
- Research design and population sampling
- Data collection Methods and Pilot study
- Data analysis and presentation
- Discussion, Conclusion, Implications and recomendations
- Writing a research report
- Introduction to research15 Minutes
- The research process15 Minutes
- Citation and Referencing15 Minutes
- Research design and population sampling15 Minutes
- Data collection Methods and Pilot study15 Minutes
- Data analysis and presentation15 Minutes
- Discussion, Conclusion, Implications and recomendations15 Minutes
- Writing a research report15 Minutes
- Course assessment10 Minutes
- Course feedback and review2 Minutes
- Downloadable course materialsInstant
- Course completition digital certificateInstant
Rate and review this article
Enroll to this course to access all chapters and course materials
- 16 Enrollments
- 2 hour 30 min
- 8 Chapters